Simple, Trip-suppression and Eco-friendly Compact Inverter
- Integrated EMC filter saves cost and space (European version only)
Single-phase input : EN61800-3 Cat.C1
Three-phase input: EN61800-3 Cat.C2
- RoHS compliance for all models
- Micro Surge Voltage suppress function
- Varnish coating of internal PC boards is standard, for longer life in harsh environments.
Useful fan and pump functions
- Improved Trip Avoidance Function (Over-current, over-voltage)
- Automatic energy-saving function delivers "realtime" energy-saving operation for fan and pump applications.
- Improved PID control
- Allows for smooth restart when an IPF (Instantaneous Power Failure) occurs. This is especially useful in fan and pump applications.
Ease of Maintenance and space reduction
- Easily replaceable cooling fan
- Cooling fan ON/OFF control extends fan life
- Side-by-side installation
- Safe Stop Function. (EN954-1 : 1997, Cat.3, EN60204-1 : 1997 Cat.0)
- CE, UL, c-UL and c-Tick approvals
- Logic input terminal apply sink and source logic
- Wide Input power voltage range
(Input voltage 200V to 240V for 200V class and 480V for 400V class as standard)
- RS-485 is provided as standard for Modbus® RTU serial communication